Gloucester Cathedral, Gloucestershire
Here are our booking conditions, together with some useful information about your stay. Please contact us if you have a question or wish to make a booking.
- Weekly bookings run from Friday to Friday.
- Short breaks are usually available from September until May, excluding Christmas, New Year, Easter, half term holidays and Cheltenham Festival Race Week. They may also be offered in high season on a last minute basis. These are either three-night weekend breaks from Friday to Monday or four-night midweek breaks from Monday to Friday.
- Arrival is from 4.00 pm and departure by 10.00 am.
- All prices are in Pounds GB and are fully inclusive of electricity, heating, bed linen and towels.
- A deposit of 30% of the cost of the holiday is required at the time of booking. The balance is payable six weeks prior to the arrival date. If the booking is made within six weeks of the arrival date, the full rent is payable immediately.
- All payments shall be made by cheque or credit / debit card on-line or by telephone. All cheques should be made payable to 'J Ricketts'.
- We provide free Wi-Fi in all cottages for use with your own laptop.
- High chairs, cots (without linen) and stair gates for Fishers Cottage are available on request free of charge.
- All cottages are non-smoking.
- Stonewell, Daisy Bank, Swingletree and The Oxbow are pet-free holiday cottages. We accept pets in Fishers Cottage by prior arrangement at the time of booking.
- The rent is non-refundable in the event of cancellation. However, we will do our best to re-let the property. If we are successful, your rent will be refunded in full less any re-booking expenses. It is recommended that you obtain suitable holiday cancellation insurance.